The Florida State Booster Club Association is currently seeking individuals (Club Advocates) to assist the association in providing booster clubs with entry level support.
The role of the Club Advocate is to provide local booster clubs in your school, league or program with basic guidance, and support. As a Club Advocate you will help the FLSBCA to disburse important industry related updates and notices, you will help to inform of upcoming events and activities, and to assist us in keeping informed of the needs of local booster clubs.
As a Club Advocate you will be a part of a statewide network of individuals assisting the FLSBCA to insure that booster clubs, both large and small, throughout the state, receive the best support possible.
to becoming a Club Advocate -
• You are provided a direct access to highly qualified FLSBCA staff.
• You become a voice of direction for helping the FLSBCA develop training.
• You play an important role in helping the FLSBCA insure that booster clubs - both small and large receive ongoing support and guidance.
• As a Club Advocate you are eligible to attend FLSBCA regional strategy meetings.
• You play a vital role in helping to elect FLSBCA Regional Directors.
• You will have special opportunities throughout the year to become involved in steering committees, focus groups, sounding boards as well as opportunities to personally meet with FLSBCA officials.
• We seek individuals who enjoy interacting with people and who understand the values and importance of the booster club.
• We seek individuals who are currently involved with or who have recently been involved with booster clubs.
• We seek individuals who are honest, accountable and who have a passion for helping make a difference.
Interested in becoming a Club Advocate? Click Here to submit our online form.